- Visit our website, www.tertzia.com.
- Uses our web shop, www.order.tertzia.com.
- Accepted to receive, or register for our newsletter.
Your integrity is important and we are very careful that your personal information is stored and handled in a safe and secure way and in accordance with data protection legislation.
Personal Information Managers
What are personal data?
Personal data is all information directly or indirectly (ie, together with other information) can be linked to you, such as name, email, address, phone number, IP address, person / organization number.
What personal data do we handle about you and why?
Tertzia AB processes the personal information that is provided when you visit www.tertzia.com or www.order.tertzia.com, register for a newsletter or in any way participate in an activity organized by Tertzia AB.
We handle your personal information to:
- Improve our website.
- Improve our customer service and your need for help.
- Send quotes and order confirmations.
- Able to offer the best possible service for recurring contact.
- Answer questions.
- Feedback to you.
- Send newsletters and offers in case you approved it and / or register for it.
How long do we save your personal information?
We save personal information only for as long as required for the purpose you provided them or we collected them (for example, the time we need to answer questions or solve issues).
Therefore, we may save personal data for a reasonable period of time after you have communicated with us last time. When personal data we collect is no longer needed for these purposes, we destroy them or delete them safely. Instead of destroying or deleting personal information, we may anonymize them so that they cannot be linked to or traced to you. In some cases, we may be legally required to save certain documentation for a specified period of time.
- When you purchase Tertzia AB, we save your personal information for an order for up to seven years, which we are required to do in accordance with the Accounting Act.
- When you register for newsletters, you can unsubscribe from these and delete your personal information.
To whom do we provide your personal information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer, personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties that help us run our site or our company, with the requirement that these parties agree to keep the information confidential.
How do we protect your personal information?
Your integrity is important to us and therefore we put security in focus. We take actions to protect your data in accordance with the Data Protection Ordinance and accepted guidelines for information security. This means, for example, that we have routines and rules for data protection and that our employees only have access to the information required to perform their work.
You have the following rights:
- to obtain a copy of your personal information together with information on how and for what grounds these personal data are processed.
- to correct incorrect personal data (including the right to supplement incomplete personal data).
- to delete your personal data in limited circumstances if they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected or processed.
- to limit the processing of your personal information about:
- the correctness of the personal data is contested.
- the processing is illegal but you oppose the removal of personal data.
- we no longer need personal data for the purposes for which they were collected, but they are required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal requirements.
- you oppose treatment justified on the basis of a legitimate interest.
- to oppose decisions based solely on automatic processing including profiling.
- to get a physical copy of your personal data, or to get a copy transferred to third party checks where technically possible and this does not cause unreasonable costs.
If you would like to submit a complaint about how we process your personal information, you can do this in the form on our website under "Contact Us".
You are also entitled to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
You may, at any time and without charge, revoke your consent to receive newsletters or promotional notices by following the instructions contained in a marketing announcement.
Tertzia AB is (org.nr. 55626626-4791) the personally responsible person for the handling of your personal data. For further information about how your personal information is handled, contact us by request to:
511 72 Fritsla
In your request, we would like you to provide your name, address, email and any telephone number in addition to your case. If we are unsure of your identity, we will contact you for further information.
Updates to the information text
This document was last updated 24 May, 2018 and may be updated.